Senior Manager, MBA Programme
Can you lead the student experience for our MBA programme?
Become our Senior Manager for our MBA programme. Ensure our students feel supported on their student journey.
Are you able to collaborate effectively?
Work closely with your fellow Senior Managers in the day-to-day delivery of the MBA programme. Assist our Programme Director to develop the programme and deputise when required. Collaborate with Senior Management to build a cohesive team.
- Work with the MBA Programme Director in leading on the overall programme experience for students, and the non-academic content of the programme
- Building student relationships, managing appeals, and providing pastoral support
- Reviewing student feedback and planning improvements
- Oversee the delivery of Orientation and other high-quality programme events
- Create policy documents, course information and best practice guides
- Budgeting and team management
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that leave a lasting impact on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we ensure we have the talent, tools and infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role, your hard work will help us cultivate and nurture some of the best talent the world has to offer.
Who Are We Looking For
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Stakeholder, project and programme management experience
- Proven understanding of how to manage operational budgets
- Line management experience and customer-service skills
- The ability to develop, lead and motivate a team
- Highly developed planning and delegation abilities
Be part of our international network
We are a global institution. Our staff represent 55 nationalities, with 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty being international. We bring together a variety of widespread perspectives helping us to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, an on-site swimming pool and gym, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in the sector and season ticket loan facility. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This is achieved through our people; with 90% of our staff saying they are proud to work here, and being consistently ranked among the best in the world you will have an opportunity to be part of this success.
London Business School