Senior Manager, Global Experiences
Do you believe in learning by doing?
Lead and work within a team to deliver unforgettable experiential learning programmes and bridge the gap between the classroom and the real world. Oversee part of our global portfolio and work across the School to develop and design programmes to the highest standard. Put your programme development and operational management skills to the test in a truly global environment and deliver world class programmes.
- Manage delivery of a set of global programmes, taking active responsibility for budgeting, planning and execution
- Proactively identify and deliver improvements to operating and project management procedures
- Contribute to the development of new programmes, collaborating with colleagues and faculty to expand our portfolio in line with the School’s vision and students’ needs
- Build and manage relationships across the alumni and wider business community to identify opportunities to improve our portfolio
- Oversee communication strategy for designated programmes
Who we are looking for
Who We Are Looking For
- Educated to a degree level
- Experience developing and delivering education or L&D programmes, preferably in a HE context
- Extensive operational and project management experience including budgeting capability
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills
- Strong understanding of global business issues
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal equally important
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in our sector and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School