Senior Manager, Early Careers
This is a maternity cover for up to 12 months
Can you lead the student experience for our Early Careers programmes?
Become our Senior Manager for our Masters in Management, Global Masters in Management and Masters in Analytical Management programmes. Ensure our students feel supported on their student journey.
Are you able to contribute to our strategy?
Help develop the strategy for the Early Careers programmes. Oversee design and delivery of our programmes so that they align with our wider School goals. Collaborate with Senior Management to build a cohesive team.
- Working with the Programme Director in leading on the overall programme experience for students, and the non-academic content of the programme
- Ensuring that students are aware of our offerings and can access support and resources that enable the most effective learning experience
- Overseeing team projects, providing feedback on performance, impact and progress to direct reports to ensure the team achieves individual and wider goals
- Acting as the initial investigation point for misconduct cases and an escalation point for student cases
- Contributing to the communications plans and course outline reviews
- Ongoing budget management
Who Are We Looking For
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Stakeholder, project and programme management experience
- Proven understanding of how to manage operational budgets
- The ability to develop, lead and motivate a team. Line management experience is desirable
- Excellent communication and customer-service skills engaging a variety of audiences
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, an on-site swimming pool and gym, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in the sector and season ticket loan facility. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This is achieved through our people; with 90% of our staff saying they are proud to work here, and being consistently ranked among the best in the world you will have an opportunity to be part of this success.
London Business School