Senior Manager, Early Careers Programme Management and Student Experience
Can you deliver a student experience with lasting impact?
We’re looking for an exemplary and motivational Senior Manager to support the delivery of the world’s top programmes: our Master’s in Management (MiM), Global Master’s in Management (GMiM) and Master’s in Analytics and Management (MAM). In this role, you’ll provide strategic oversight of these three programmes, ensuring high satisfaction throughout the student journey. You will take an overarching view of the programmes, delivering a first-class experience across the whole of the student journey and looking to make continuous improvements to maintain high satisfaction levels. You’ll lead your team as a role model, working collaboratively to encourage cohesion and ensuring team members are supported, engaged and continually developing. You’ll also:
- Lead the delivery of projects and manage work streams to ensure successful learning outcomes
- Contribute to the development of strategy and broader operational plans.
- Lead, mentor and manage a team of six
- Ensure all the student‐related programme management and operational activities are delivered to a high standard
- Keep well-informed on school-wide progress and industry advancements.
- Represent the team and encourage proactive engagement with the student body.
- Coordinate financial planning and reporting.
Who we are looking for
- Successful experience managing, developing & motivating a team.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage a variety of audiences.
- Significant project/programme management experience with advanced planning skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders. High level of relationship building skills.
- Experience of coaching and mentoring less experienced members of a team.
- Higher education experience is desirable, but not essential
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in our sector and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School