Senior Manager, EMBA
Can you ensure we provide the best student experience?
Join our EMBA team as a Senior Manager. Support our students through the high-impact student journey they expect from our Executive MBA programme.
Can you build key relationships and inspire our students?
You can lead and motivate our team to deliver an excellent experience to the EMBA classes. Build strong relationships both externally and across internal departments in London and abroad. Travel to our Dubai campus to align our offerings.
- Building student relationships, providing pastoral support and managing student cases
- Collecting and reviewing student feedback and planning improvements
- Developing and implementing student and alumni communications and events plans
- Working closely with the Programme Director to develop and enhance new initiatives
- Deputising for the Programme Director where necessary
- Collaborating with our Career Centre to support delivery of student’s career development
- Budgeting and team management
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that leave a lasting impact on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we ensure we have the talent, tools and infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role, build great relationships with students and foster a learning environment enables students to make an impact in their organisations now and in the future.
Who Are We Looking For
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Stakeholder, project and student management experience
- The ability to develop, lead and motivate a team
- Excellent relationship management skills for an international audience
- Highly developed planning, budgeting and delegation abilities
- A growth mindset and resilient, can-do attitude
Be part of our international network
We are a global institution. Our staff represent 55 nationalities, with 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty being international. We bring together a variety of widespread perspectives helping us to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, an on-site swimming pool and gym, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in the sector and season ticket loan facility. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This is achieved through our people; with 90% of our staff saying they are proud to work here, and being consistently ranked among the best in the world you will have an opportunity to be part of this success.
London Business School