Senior Manager, Business Systems and Analytics
12 month fixed term contract
Join us as a Senior Manager and manage the Business Systems & Analytics team. Supports our Recruitment & Admissions department with the tools, training and insight to recruit, admit, and retain students. Lead on the management of business systems used to deliver recruitment and admissions activities.
- Business partnering with Recruitment & Admissions leadership & central IT
- Represent the Recruitment & Admissions department on School-wide IT projects
- Project manage the implementation of new technology within Recruitment & Admissions
- Support existing technology through system support, administration, and training
- Support staff to align, streamline and automate their processes
- Provide objective analysis and reports to support decisions
- Line manage a team of three
Who we are looking for
Who We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage a variety of audiences.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritise and focus on material issues.
- Experience of leading projects.
- Line management experience
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in our sector and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School