Senior MBA Career Coach
We are looking for an enthusiastic Career Coach to join our Career Centre, to enhance the career prospects and outcomes of our students and alumni. You will inspire exceptional career management, whilst developing the skills to prepare students to take ownership of their career development with confidence
- Deliver a career skills curriculum
- Coach and consult with students and alumni
- Provide career insights
- Manage relationships and collaboration with Student Representatives
- Partner with stakeholders across the Business School
Who we are looking for
- Solid experience in designing and delivering content
- Solid coaching experience with coaching in volume, whilst being outcome focused
- L&D experience is desirable
- Commitment to developing and enhancing students
- Business acumen, ideally understanding the industries and markets that LBS students target
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
- Generous annual leave of 27 days PLUS extra between Christmas and New Year!
- Generous pension package, 21.4% employer contribution (in return for employee enrolment and contribution)
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Closing date: 27th May 2022
London Business School