Senior Finance Analyst
Are you an experienced Finance professional with excellent problem-solving skills?
As Senior Finance Analyst you will support the delivery of our annual plans for the school and specific objectives for accounts. Providing management accounting support for the School and assigned departments, you will form a key member of a communal, customer-focused FP&A team.
- Act as first point of contact concerning Accounts for your business areas
- Provide high quality guidance on all aspects of finance from decision support to directing partners to the right sources for help within Accounts team
- Deliver accurate outputs for Plan, Budget, Forecast and Monthly reporting
- Maintain financial models such as the Teaching Model, supporting annual accounts and provide ad hoc analysis work as required.
Who we are looking for
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Membership of the appropriate professional body – PQ/finalist (ACA/ACCA/CIMA other)
- Ideal prior experience from academia/TMT/management consulting – 3+ years experience in FP&A/Finance business partnering/commercial finance
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Advanced IT skills essential, specifically: Advanced Excel (pivot tables/vlookup/hlookup/sumif/array) and ideally Sun and Vision
- Ability to manage and analyses large datasets from various system (big data analytics)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage a variety of audiences including senior management.
- Ability to prioritise and focus on material issues
- Experience of establishing good control and reconciliation environments
- Ability to produce effective financial and non-financial management reports, analyses and recommendations
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in our sector and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School