Senior Finance Analyst
Do you know how to keep our School in business?
Join us as financial specialist and work with our IT team on their budget.
Do you have accountancy skills we can count on?
Work at the heart of our Accounts & Procurement team. Plan and analyse the day-to-day running of our School and business partnerships. In particular, work with our IT budget holders to ensure we can deliver effective financial support and management information. You will do all this based on careful reporting and an understanding of overarching financial objectives.
- Preparation and delivery of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Conducting budget review meetings and reporting on monthly costs and income
- Acting as the finance business partner for the Operations team
- Assisting and supporting on audit queries
- Understanding tax implications of our operations, ensuring everything is accounted for
- Planning and carrying out reviews of processes
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that leave a lasting impact on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we ensure we have the talent, tools and infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role, you will make sure our internal financial procedures are as high-quality as our teaching.
Who Are We Looking For
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Qualification (or nearing qualification) in ACCA, CIMA or ACA
- Experience working in an accounts department
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Excellent organization, time management and attention-to-detail
Be part of our international network
We are a global institution. Our staff represent 55 nationalities, with 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty being international. We bring together a variety of widespread perspectives helping us to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, an on-site swimming pool and gym, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in the sector and season ticket loan facility. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This is achieved through our people; with 90% of our staff saying they are proud to work here, and being consistently ranked among the best in the world you will have an opportunity to be part of this success.
London Business School