Senior Finance Analyst
Do you know how to keep our School in business?
Join us as financial specialist and work with our Open Programmes budget in our Executive Education team.
Do you have accountancy skills we can count on?
Work at the heart of our Accounts & Procurement team. Plan and analyse the day-to-day running of our School and business partnerships. In particular, work with our Open Programmes Executive Education budget holders to ensure we can deliver effective financial support and management information. You will do all this based on careful reporting and an understanding of overarching financial objectives.
- Preparation of Open and Overheads monthly management pack;
- Preparation and delivery of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts for Open programmes and overheads;
- Conducting budget review meetings
- Acting as the finance business partner,
- Assisting and supporting on audit queries
- Understanding tax implications of our operations
- Planning and carrying out reviews of processes
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people, businesses and markets around the world. We need the talent, tools and community to share our thinking globally. In this role, you will make sure our internal financial procedures are as high-quality as our teaching.
Who Are We Looking For
- Qualification (or nearing qualification) in ACCA, CIMA or ACA
- Experience working in an Finance /accounts department
- Excellent communication and good negotiation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Excellent organization, time management and attention-to-detail
Be part of our international network
We are a global institution with our staff representing 55 nationalities, 94% of students and 86% faculty being international. We bring together a variety of widespread perspectives that help us have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, an on-site swimming pool and gym, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in the sector and season ticket loan facility. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. We can only achieve this through our people; with 90% of our staff saying they are proud to work here, and being consistently ranked among the best in the world you will have an opportunity to be part of this success.
London Business School