Senior Data & Analytics Manager
London Business School are looking for a Senior Data & Analytics Manager to join our Deans Office. You will be making a key contribution towards the work of the Dean’s Office in ensuring compliance with the School’s regulatory obligations and the effective monitoring and implementation of its strategy.
Whilst also acting as the primary lead for the School’s input and readiness for the ongoing implementation of HESA Data Futures.
Responsible for the management of central information reporting requirements for the School.
- Oversight of all HESA data submissions
- School KPI performance reporting and Balanced Scorecard
- Supplying key data for periodic reviews by external accreditation bodies
- Other projects as they are defined
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree/Professional qualification or equivalent experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills and the ability to break down technical issues and explain them clearly.
- Experience of using software to extract, analyse and report on data.
- Excellent organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Understanding of the Higher Education sector.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
- Generous annual leave of 27 days PLUS extra between Christmas and New Year!
- Generous pension package, 21.4% employer contribution (in return for employee enrolment and contribution)
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Closing date 20th February 2024
London Business School