Senior Credit Controller
Are you an experienced Credit Controller with supervisory experience looking to develop?
We are looking for a Senior Credit Controller to join the Finance team on a permanent basis. You will operate all Account Receivable activities and perform credit control across the school. You will be proactive and provide support and cover when needed to the Account Receivable Manager.
- Apply specialist technical knowledge across a range of different areas to deliver required services in line with defined processes, escalating queries or tasks if outside own technical knowledge and/or standard procedure for own area.
- Respond to requests from all stakeholders, providing specialist advice to deliver the information and/or understanding they require and provide an excellent service.
- Independently collate, cleanse and analyse data, and make recommendations based on analysis to support the department’s decision making process.
- Undertake investigations and inspections of data, processes and working practices in accordance with established procedure to identify actual/potential compliance issues and recommend appropriate action.
Who we are looking for
- Extensive experience within an accounts function, including: book-keeping, managing ledgers and performing bank reconciliations
- Supervisory experience whilst working with a range of stakeholders
- Budget management experience
- Extensive experience in a Credit Control environment
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment and focused on providing excellent customer service
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
- Generous annual leave of 27 days PLUS extra between Christmas and New Year!
- Generous pension package, 21.4% employer contribution (in return for employee enrolment and contribution)
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or unpaid parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Closing date 23rd September 2022
London Business School