Senior Client Engagement Manager
Can you develop world-class client relationships?
We’re looking for a flexible self-starter to manage a portfolio of valued clients, and take the lead on delivering excellent and seamless end to end project and day to day client management.
As Senior Client Engagement Manager, working within our Executive Education team, you will lead a project team and collaborate with colleagues to translate business won into exceptional client and learner experiences, keeping all relevant project stakeholders informed and on track. This role will ensure that the client learning programmes are delivered, to exceptional standards, on time, on budget and within scope
- Leading a project team to deliver exceptional learning programmes for clients and learners
- Ensuring that all programmes are delivered on time, on budget and in scope to exceptional standards
- Building and developing relationships with clients
- Understanding Client and programme needs, communicating scope, key milestones and KPI’s to all programme stakeholders
- Tracking and continuously improving our programmes to exceed customer needs and delivering impact
Who we are looking for
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Significant experience of Project Management
- Experience of Client Relationship Management
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build and develop client relationships
- Proven financial management skills and commercial acumen
- Ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Working knowledge of adult learning methodologies is an advantage
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
- Generous annual leave of 27 days plus extra between Christmas and New Year
- Generous pension package, 21.4% employer contribution (in return for employee enrolment and contribution)
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
London Business School