Senior Campaign Manager
- Development and ownership of Campaign project plan and supporting critical path, enabling successful implementation by prioritising and aligning planned activities.
Plan and deliver ad-hoc Campaign projects and activities (e.g., 60th Anniversary), leading on work streams and building and leading project groups as appropriate
Contribute to the development of Campaign strategy, ensuring that plans are aligned to wider departmental strategy and overall, School goals.
Contribute to the creation and delivery of presentations to variety of internal and external audiences. (Team meetings, Campaign Roadshow, Governing Body, Campaign Leadership Board)
Monitor the quality of work delivered by third-party suppliers and agencies against service level agreements
Who we are looking for
- You will have strong and demonstrable project management skills
- Experience in effectively managing external suppliers/contractors.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage a variety of audiences.
- Ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
- Generous annual leave of 27 days plus extra between Christmas and New Year
- Generous pension package, 21.4% employer contribution (in return for employee enrolment and contribution)
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
London Business School