Senior Account Manager
Can you develop world-class client relationships?
Join us as a Senior Account Manager. Lead on delivering excellent and seamless end-to-end account and project management.
Are you a resilient problem solver?
If you are a flexible self-starter, manage a portfolio of our valued clients. Help our Executive Education department in its ultimate goal to design and deliver world-class management and leadership development programmes for global organisations.
- Leading on the day-to-day client relationships and project management for some of our biggest clients
- Working with the Client Director and Design teams to translate new business and programmes into well-planned and managed projects
- Acting as lead account manager on smaller clients that may have scope to grow
- Building and maintaining lasting relationships with current and prospective clients
- The ‘go to‘ person for our clients, ensuring the needs of all stakeholders are met and exceeded and any issues are quickly identified and resolved
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that leave a lasting impact on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we ensure we have the talent, tools and infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role, you will manage our team to create and forge lasting client relationships.
Who Are We Looking For
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- The ability to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills
- Large scale project management experience
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ability and desire to work in fast paced environment
- A collaborative, problem-solving approach
- Experience in negotiation, networking and influencing
Be part of our international network
We are a global institution. Our staff represent 55 nationalities, with 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty being international. We bring together a variety of widespread perspectives helping us to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, an on-site swimming pool and gym, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in the sector and season ticket loan facility. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This is achieved through our people; with 90% of our staff saying they are proud to work here, and being consistently ranked among the best in the world you will have an opportunity to be part of this success.
London Business School