Senior Account Manager
Can you develop world-class client relationships?
We’re looking for a flexible self-starter to manage a portfolio of valued clients, and take the lead on delivering excellent and seamless end to end account and project management.
Are you a resilient problem solver?
Our Executive Education department designs and delivers world-class management and leadership development programmes for global organisations.
As a Senior Account Manager, you’ll be:
- Leading on the day-to-day client relationships and project management for some of our biggest clients.
- Working with the Client Director and Design teams to translate new business and programmes into well-planned and managed projects.
- Acting as lead account manager on smaller clients that may have scope to grow.
- Building and maintaining lasting relationships with current and prospective clients.
- The ‘go to‘ person for our clients, ensuring the needs of all stakeholders are met and exceeded and any issues are quickly identified and resolved.
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we have to make sure we’ve got the talent, the tools and the infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role, you’ll manage our team to create and forge lasting client relationships.
Who Are We Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- The ability to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills
- Large scale project management experience
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ability and desire to work in fast paced environment
- A collaborative, problem-solving approach
- Experience in negotiation, networking and influencing
Be part of an international network
We’re a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international, with our staff also representing 51 nationalities. Together, we’re bringing together a variety of widespread perspectives that help us have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Benefits We Offer
As an employee at London Business School you will enjoy a generous holiday entitlement, on site swimming pool, sauna and gym, automatic enrolment to the Universities Superannuation Scheme (a defined benefit workplace pension scheme) and season ticket loan facility. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This can only be achieved through our people; with 93% of our staff saying they are proud to work here and being consistently ranked among the best in the world for our MBA, global Executive MBA and Masters in Finance programmes you will have an opportunity to be part of this journey.
London Business School