Sales Business and Programme Support
Are you able to offer high quality support, attention to detail and excellent customer service?
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join our Executive Education team as a Sales Business and Programme Support. In this varied role you will provide support to the Programme, Business and Sales teams, solving issues and liaising with stakeholders while demonstrating excellent customer service. As well as contacting prospective clients and helping with diary management within the team, you will support on the operational admin of the team.
- Providing support to the Programme, Business and Sales teams
- Acting as first point of contact for routine problems
- Drafting, developing and shipping of materials
- Coordinating stakeholder calendars and arranging meetings with customers
- Collaborating with colleagues to deliver team objectives
Who we are looking for
Our ideal candidate will have:
- High-quality support service provided to all stakeholders.
- Production of high-quality materials.
- Up-to-date diary management.
- Timely response to and resolution of enquiries, requests and issues.
- Accuracy and integrity of data in business systems.
- Development of relationships within and outside the team, and positive feedback from colleagues.
- Positive feedback from project managers.
- Compliance with processes, procedures and standards.
- Accuracy of financial records.
- Contributions to process reviews and operational improvements.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy a generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to a fantastic workplace pension scheme and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School