Recruitment and Admissions Manager
Do you work passionately and proactively?
Join us as a Recruitment and Admissions Manager for our early careers programmes. Nurture candidates, build lasting relationships and identify top talent to join London Business School. You’ll also play a key role in promoting the school at events in the UK and internationally.
- Nurture and select high quality and diverse talent
- Provide full customer service to all applicants including advising and guiding candidates through the admission process
- Act as a key liaison for applicants, promoting the School’s offerings and our Early Career Programmes.
- Building and maintaining good working relationships with Students and Alumni to help with admissions and recruitment activities
- Represent London Business School on campus, in the UK, (presentations and fairs).
- Build a strong understanding of the business education market, including competitors of the early careers portfolio and other programmes
Who we are looking for
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience working in a professional customer services environment
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- IT literate and competent with databases and spreadsheets
- Attentive to detail and dedicated to quality
- Experience in the Higher Education sector, recruitment industry or professional services preferred but not essential
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in our sector and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School