Recruitment and Admissions Manager MIF
Fixed term role - 9 months
Are you a natural relationship-builder with excellent customer service?
The Masters in Finance (MiF) is a specialist programme for experienced finance professionals. It has consistently ranked #1 internationally in Financial Times Rankings.
As part of our Masters in Finance Recruitment & Admissions Team, you will be selecting the highest quality MiF class from the applicant pool, building relationships with candidates and persuading the very best to join London Business School. In collaboration with the MiF Recruitment and Admissions team you will play a key role in promoting the School at events in the UK and internationally.
- Review and select MiF applications in line with class targets and School requirements
- Act as the key point of contact for applicants in Europe, North America and South America to build relationships and promote the School’s offerings
- Advise and guide candidates through the admission process, positively influencing their views of our Programme and The School
- Build and maintain a thorough understanding of London Business School’s offerings, with an understanding of what differentiates the School from its competitors
Who we are looking for
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in the Higher Education sector, recruitment industry or professional services preferred but not essential.
- An awareness of the business education market and the finance sector desirable but not essential.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- IT literate and competent in the use of CRM databases and Excel.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills with experience of managing a large range of different stakeholders.
- Good project management skills.
- Exceptional understanding of customer service.
- Strong interest in delivering high-end services.
- International experience/outlook and understanding of cultural diversity.
- Collaborative team player with experience working in a dynamic multi-service organisation.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in our sector and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion and belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School