Recruitment and Admissions Manager, MBA
Do you work passionately and proactively?
Join us as a Recruitment and Admissions Manager for our MBA programme. Nurture candidates, build lasting relationships and identify top talent.
Can you support the success of our School?
Be resourceful. Be proactive. Recruit quality candidates for our MBA programme. Your expertise will ensure that every candidate has the support they need and we cultivate great talent to join us.
- Review and select MBA applications
- Act as a key liaison for applicants in your own region
- Identify top quality candidates from across all regions and develop your understanding of the MBA market
- Coordinate, plan and deliver conversion events
- Build relationships with MBA alumni interviewers and MBA students
- Manage the social media outlets for admitted candidates
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that leave a lasting impact on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we ensure we have the talent, tools and infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role, you will have the opportunity to use your interpersonal and organisational skills to make a real difference to our School, students, alumni and the businesses we collaborate with.
Who Are We Looking For
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience working in a professional customer services environment
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- IT literate and competent with databases and spreadsheets
- Attentive to detail and dedicated to quality
Be part of our international network
We are a global institution. Our staff represent 55 nationalities, with 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty being international. We bring together a variety of widespread perspectives helping us to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, an on-site swimming pool and gym, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in the sector and season ticket loan facility. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This is achieved through our people; with 90% of our staff saying they are proud to work here, and being consistently ranked among the best in the world you will have an opportunity to be part of this success.
London Business School