Recruitment & Admissions Director, Early Careers
12 month fixed term contract
Make an impact on the future of our school
Joining us as our Admissions Director. We’ll look to you to ensure we are selecting and admitting high-quality candidates to the early careers programmes. In the role you will be:
- Developing the overall admissions strategy for Early Careers programmes
- Lead the team in nurturing, selecting, and admitting high quality candidates to the early careers programmes
- Responsible for the achievement of revenue and quality targets
- Collaborate effectively with Recruitment and Admissions Leadership team to drive performance and achievement of department’s objectives
- Liaising with key departments around the school to develop and improve selection methods
- The key point of contact for our connected candidates who come through recommendations
- Ensuring the development of the team is maintained
Who we are looking for
Who We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree
- Significant knowledge and experience of recruitment and talent selection
- Knowledge of undergraduate and postgraduate markets
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop and maintain client relationships at senior levels
- Line management experience
- A higher education background is desirable
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in our sector and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School