Recruitment & Admissions Associate
Are you a natural relationship-builder with excellent customer service?
As our Recruitment & Admissions Associate, you’ll provide a vital part of the application process and continually contribute to its improvement.
As first point of contact in the team, you will develop relationships with both candidates and stakeholders across the school. You will communicate the value of our programmes, engaging students and navigating them through our recruitment and admissions process.
- Act as the first point of contact in the team for enquiries, providing timely responses to prospective students and stakeholders
- Conducting of candidate outreach and consultation, both in person and by telephone
- Co-ordinate the recruitment of prospective students
- Develop knowledge of our offering and use this to engage and select appropriate students
Who we are looking for
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience of working in a customer-facing environment.
- A self-starter, with a proven track record of delivering against Key Performance Indicators or metrics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to address a variety of stakeholders.
- Sound working knowledge of standard IT packages, systems and/or databases.
- Proactive approach to relationship development with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Good attention to detail.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
- Generous annual leave of 27 days PLUS extra between Christmas and New Year!
- Automatic enrolment to a fantastic workplace pension scheme
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool!
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Closing date: 26th June 2022
London Business School