Prospect Research Officer
Are you someone who is organised, adaptable, with good attention to detail and looking for a varied role in fundraising?
We are looking for someone who has an interest in data, enjoys writing and analysing information from a variety of resources. You will be responsible for media monitoring, writing bios and briefings, building intelligence from a variety of publicly available databases and working with Raiser’s Edge database to provide research insight.
- High-quality support service provided to all stakeholders, ensuring excellent information flow between Prospect Development team and others within and beyond Advancement department.
- Production of high-quality materials including briefings, analysis and reports.
- Timely response to and resolution of enquiries, requests and issues.
- Accuracy and integrity of data in business systems.
- Development of strong working relationships within and outside the team, and positive feedback from colleagues.
- Positive feedback from team members and others across the organisation.
- Compliance with processes, procedures and standards.
Who we are looking for
- Ability to multitask, self-prioritise and manage multiple projects at once.
- Organised, entrepreneurial and creative with strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively to a range of audiences.
- Good attention to detail.
- Experience of using Raiser’s Edge [desirable] or a CRM database and Excel.
- Strong IT and data analysis skills, including Microsoft Office.
- General understanding of GDPR and data protection [desirable].
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
- Generous annual leave of 27 days PLUS extra between Christmas and New Year!
- Automatic enrolment to a fantastic workplace pension scheme
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool!
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Closing date - 20th March 2023
London Business School