Project Support Coordinator
Are you keen to start a new challenge?
We are looking for a brand new Project Support Coordinator to assist the Professional Development Team in our Career Centre.
Can you support our professional development programmes and initiatives?
The Professional Development Team work to provide students with the tools to progress their careers because we believe in developing our students beyond the lecture hall. As a Project Support Coordinator, you will add value by assisting key coaching initiatives as well as learning and development interventions.
- Working alongside the People and the Finance team to process invoices and manage prompt payment of contractors
- Collecting, collating and disseminating feedback for coaches
- Supporting the Professional Development team with administrative tasks
- Assisting with presentations and other written materials
- Contributing to ad hoc projects
Who Are We Looking For
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Further education or equivalent
- Good written and oral communication skills with the ability to address a variety of stakeholders
- Good MS Office skills, specifically with Excel and PowerPoint
- High attention to detail
- Experience with financial administration such as processing invoices
- Ability to provide high-quality customer service
Be part of an international network
We are a global institution with our staff representing 55 nationalities, 94% of students and 86% faculty being international. We bring together a variety of widespread perspectives that help us have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Benefits We Offer
As an employee at London Business School you will enjoy a generous holiday entitlement, on site swimming pool and gym, automatic enrolment to a quality defined contribution workplace pension scheme and season ticket loan facility. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This can only be achieved through our people; with 90% of our staff saying they are proud to work here and being consistently ranked among the best in the world for our MBA, global Executive MBA and Masters in Finance programmes you will have an opportunity to be part of this journey.
London Business School