Project Coordinator - Career Centre
Are you keen to start a new challenge?
We are looking for a brand new Project Support Coordinator to assist the Professional Development Team in our Career Centre. The Professional Development Team work to provide students with the tools to progress their careers because we believe in developing our students beyond the lecture hall. As a Project Support Coordinator, you will add value by offering administrative support to our various coaching and learning and development initiatives.
- Working alongside the People and the Finance team to process invoices and manage prompt payment of contractors
- Collecting, collating and disseminating feedback for coaches
- Support with online resources for students, managing suppliers and resolving operations day-to-day queries with online careers portals
- Supporting the Professional Development team with administrative tasks
- Assisting with presentations and other written materials
- Contributing to ad hoc projects
Who we are looking for
- Further education or equivalent
- Good written and oral communication skills with the ability to address a variety of stakeholders
- Good MS Office skills, specifically with Excel and PowerPoint
- High attention to detail
- Experience with financial administration such as processing invoices
- Ability to provide high-quality customer service
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy a generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to a fantastic workplace pension scheme and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School