Programme Manager - Student Experience & Programme Management
Fixed Term Contract until June 2024
London Business School are looking for a Programme Manager to join our Dubai Centre on a fixed term basis with a focus on Student Experience & Programme Management.
The role will primarily be responsible for manging the delivery of our Dubai based EMBA programmes. You will also be required to understand the student data reporting nuances of the UK and UAE.
Due to the nature of our programmes, the role requires regular out of hours working which is managed across the team on a rota basis.
- Build and sustain effective working relationships with students, faculty and colleagues within the Degree Programmes Office and across the School (in Dubai and London)
- Work collaboratively with the EMBA Programme Management team in London, providing professional and efficient student service and a seamless programme experience to all students
- Confidentiality working with a complex amount of student data, and then working with the MoE and the KHDA for data related matters
Who we are looking for
- Demonstrable knowledge of business education and/or relevant sector.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills with experience of managing a large range of different stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Sound project management skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience of using software related to own team or department to extract, analyse and report on data.
- Sound understanding of the wider School’s offerings and those of competitors.
- Budget management experience.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
- Generous annual leave of 27 days PLUS extra between Christmas and New Year!
- Generous pension package, 21.4% employer contribution (in return for employee enrolment and contribution)
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
London Business School