Programme Manager, MFA
Help us deliver a quality programme
Join our Masters in Financial Analysis Programme Office as our new Programme Manager. You’ll support programme delivery, making sure each student has an excellent experience – exceeding expectations and maximising the impact of the programme.
- Play a pivotal role in delivering a high quality and outstanding experience for all Masters in Financial Analysis students.
- Stream management responsibility for one stream of MFA students, providing outstanding pastoral care and customer service throughout the student journey.
- Plan and deliver projects and events, using excellent collaboration skills to work closely with multiple stakeholders across the School.
- Alongside the Programme Administrator, support the Programme Director, Senior Programme Manager and wider Early Careers team in the development and implementation of new initiatives and ongoing growth of the Masters in Financial Analysis as part of the Early Careers community.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills with experience of managing a wide range of stakeholders.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills, and ability to present to large audiences.
- A compassionate nature and ability to confidently advise and guide students in difficulty.
- Proven organisational abilities with excellent forward-planning, attention to detail and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- A team player, but also a self-starter able to operate independently.
- Demonstrable knowledge of current trends in business education. Some knowledge of finance industry desirable.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in our sector and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School