Programme Manager EMBA
Can you make sure we deliver a quality programme?
Join our Executive MBA team as a Programme Manager. You’ll play a key role in the day-to-day running and management of the EMBA programme and own the relationship for your own stream of EMBA students, ensuring they have an excellent experience over their two years at LBS. Your support will ensure students can learn, guarantee our reputation is secure, and endow the businesses and entrepreneurs of tomorrow.
- Help oversee the planning and delivery of a high-quality, learning-rich programme
- Manage student relationships, communications and accuracy of administrative duties ensuring a seamless and outstanding experience is had by all
- Plan and deliver relevant events and processes from orientation to graduation
- Source, create and update learning materials, info documents and best practice guides
- Collaborate with teams across the School, planning schedules, sharing intelligence and developing the learning experience we offer
- Manage and develop the student learning tools i.e. Canvas
- Collate feedback from students and stakeholders and use learnings to enhance student experience
- Champion positive change and keep continuous improvement always front of mind
Who we are looking for
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Degree educated or equivalent relevant experience
- Excellent communication and organisational skills with proven administrative experience
- A creative and analytical approach to problem solving
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- A drive to deliver outstanding experiences
- A proactive, focused approach with a can-do attitude
- Excellent Excel skills
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in our sector and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School