Programme Manager, EMBA
Are you an effective project manager with a great eye for detail?
We are looking for a Programme & Projects Manager to deliver all London-based programme components for our Executive MBA students (London & Dubai). You will ensure an excellent level of service delivery and develop strong relationships with the class over their two years on the programme. Due to the nature of our programmes, this role requires weekend and out of hours working which is managed across the team on a rota basis.
- Act as key team member leading on projects and events
- Effectively manage student support and welfare, escalating issues where necessary, working closely with stream managers.
- Collaborate with EMBA teams in London and Dubai to enhance processes and ensure a consistent approach
- Deliver high quality learning programmes and events
Who we are looking for
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to deliver difficult messages with firmness and empathy.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills with experience of managing a large range of different stakeholders
- Experience of using software related to own team or department to extract, analyse and report on data.
- Sound understanding of the wider School’s offerings and those of competitors.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrable knowledge of business education and/or relevant sector.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in our sector and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School