Programme Manager, EMBA Dubai
This role is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
Are you a skilled project manager with excellent stakeholder management skills?
As Programme Manager for EMBA Dubai you will manage the day-to-day delivery of Dubai- based programme components for all Dubai intake EMBA students. In this student-facing role, you will build great relationships with students, faculty and colleagues within the Degree Programmes Office and across the School (In Dubai and London). In collaboration with the EMBA Programme Management team in London, you will provide a professional and efficient student service and a seamless programme experience to all students.
- Provide individual guidance and support to students to optimise their use of School resources
- Manage communications to students on the EMBA Dubai programme
- Support the Programme Director on ad hoc project working, including audit-related work and data collation and submission
- Collaborate with team members across London and Dubai to enable cross department working, sharing of intelligence and the development of high-impact learning experiences
Who we are looking for
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- This may be supported by a specialist qualification.
- Demonstrable knowledge of business education and/or relevant sector.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills with experience of managing a large range of different stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Sound project management skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience of using software related to own team or department to extract, analyse and report on data.
- Sound understanding of the wider School’s offerings and those of competitors.
- Budget management experience.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave and automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in our sector. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School