Programme Director - Open Programmes
12 month fixed term contract
The Executive Education department at London Business School are looking for a Programme Director to manage a portfolio of open programmes. As the Programme Director you will ensure the delivery of world class impactful learning solutions to a diverse group of participants.
- To set the programme up for success. Lead and coordinate the programme team consisting of faculty, programme managers, contributors, learning suppliers and other stakeholders to ensure an outstanding design and participant learning experience
- To seek and implement continuous improvement on each open programme in portfolio, maintaining high quality learning impact for participants
- Responsible for the bottom line of the programme. Ensure commercial viability of the programmes and portfolio while ensuring quality and impact are maximised
Who we are looking for
- Experience in Learning & Development in a corporate environment or business school
- Excellent communicator with the ability to engage a variety of audiences
- Proactive, commercially minded and customer centric
- Curious, original and inspirational thinker
- Excellent project management skills
- Good knowledge of business education and learning design field
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
- Generous annual leave of 27 days PLUS extra between Christmas and New Year!
- Generous pension package, 21.4% employer contribution (in return for employee enrolment and contribution)
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Closing date 9th June 2023
London Business School