Programme Delivery Manager, Cyber Security
London Business School have an exciting new role available to join our Technology team as a Programme Delivery Manager, Cyber Security
You will lead on a programme of initiatives whilst also overseeing the work of the Project Managers to create a single consolidated view on progress. Stakeholder management will crucial in this role, especially with managing external partners to ensure progress is on track and demonstrable improvement in our security posture is evidenced
- Deliver foundational security processes and services to raise the bar for cyber security and offer visible and demonstrable improvements
- Support the delivery of secure platforms and services to reduce technical debt, improve security posture, and provide confidence in technology
- Develop cyber security analytics and response capability to ensure data-driven, risk-based decisions are facilitated and lessons are continuously learned
- Ensure pragmatic and proportionate protection is applied to all LBS data assets and systems according to the level of risk
- Develop cyber security resilience via robust incident response capabilities
Who we are looking for
- Successful delivery of cyber security projects and programmes in medium to large size organisations
- Strong evidence of managing complex programme level inter dependencies and risks
- Strong evidence of leading time-critical, high-value projects and or programmes
- Recent experience of working with third party suppliers and managing supplier relationships and resources
- Proven strong, stakeholder engagement
- Management of project budgets
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
- Generous annual leave of 27 days PLUS extra between Christmas and New Year!
- Generous pension package, 21.4% employer contribution (in return for employee enrolment and contribution)
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
London Business School