Are you able to offer high quality support, attention to detail and excellent customer service?
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join our Executive Education team as Business and Programme Support. In this varied role you will provide support to the Programme, Business and Sales teams, solving issues and liaising with stakeholders while demonstrating excellent customer service.
- Providing support to the Programme, Business and Sales teams
- Drafting, developing and shipping of materials
- Acting as first point of contact for routine problems
- Coordinating stakeholder calendars and arranging meetings with customers
- Collaborating with colleagues to deliver team objectives
Who we are looking for
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong organisation skills
- Experience of developing relationships within and outside a team, with positive feedback from colleagues
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
- Generous annual leave of 27 days plus extra between Christmas and New Year
- Automatic enrolment to a fantastic workplace pension scheme
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Closing date 17th August 2022
London Business School