Help us transform the way the world does business
We’re looking for an experienced Programme Assistant to support our Executive Education Programmes department, ensuring an excellent client and participant experience from start to finish.
Make an impact on the future of our School
Our Executive Education department designs and delivers world-class management and leadership development programmes for individuals and customised programmes for global organisations. The department accounts for a significant proportion of the School’s total revenue and is a key part of the future strategic and growth plans. Joining them as Programme Assistant.
- Create and maintain preparation project plans for all programmes
- Produce accurate programme materials to deadline
- Manage the initial set up of the online learning platform
- Undertake frequent stock takes to ensure stock levels are maintained and consistent
- Develop good relationships with core team members
- Provide administrative and operational support to our range of programmes
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we have to make sure we’ve got the people, tools and infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role, you’ll provide first-class administrative support to all our Executive Education Programmes. Ensuring a seamless client and participant experience, you’ll enable our Executive Education team to continue to deliver world-class programmes and ensure we uphold our world-class ranking.
Who Are We Looking For
- Great organisation and time management skills and the ability to prioritise and manage a heavy workload.
- Strong administrative experience gained in a busy environment.
- Excellent MS Office Skills – Outlook, Word, Excel, & PowerPoint.
- A flexible team player who is comfortable working on your own initiative.
- A conscientious approach with great customer service and problem solving skills together with impeccable attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
Be part of an international network
We’re a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international. Together, we’re changing the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work at the heart of Europe’s digital capital – and in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Benefits We Offer
As an employee at London Business School you will enjoy a generous holiday entitlement, on site swimming pool, sauna and gym, automatic enrolment to a quality defined contribution workplace pension scheme and season ticket loan facility. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This can only be achieved through our people; with 93% of our staff saying they are proud to work here and being consistently ranked among the best in the world for our MBA, global Executive MBA and Masters in Finance programmes you will have an opportunity to be part of this journey.
London Business School