Programme Assistant - EMBA
Can you provide an amazing experience?
Join us as a Programme Administrator and have a hand in giving our EMBA students a high-quality learning experience.
Are you keen to be part of a thriving team?
Make sure students and colleagues receive the best support as you champion customer service and assist the Programme Office Team with data processing and enquiries.
That means you’ll:
• Develop and maintain cross-programme awareness and knowledge, acting as first point of contact for students in-person, via email and telephone
• Assist with attendance monitoring and reporting for core, tailored core and elective EMBA courses
• Assist in the running of major strategic programme events.
• Assist in handling data related to EMBA course portfolio.
• Monitor the general reception area and maintain stationary supplies.
• Support in the creation of the EMBA Student Directory.
• Schedule and co-ordinate meetings when required.
• Provide pastoral care to EMBA students when required.
• Be an excellent team player.
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people, businesses and markets around the world. We need the talent, tools and environment to share our thinking globally. In this role, you will have a real impact as you provide support to your EMBA colleagues and students, which will help us accomplish our vision.
Who Are We Looking For
• Further education or equivalent.
• Very good working knowledge of standard IT packages, systems and/or databases, particularly Excel.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to address a variety of stakeholders.
• Previous experience in an administrative or front-line customer service role.
• Proactive approach to relationship development with colleagues.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Good time management skills with the ability to manage own workload, organise and prioritise.
• Flexible and positive approach to working as part of a team.
• Enthusiastic attitude and professional manner.
Be part of our international network
We are a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international, with our staff also representing 51 nationalities. Together, we are bringing together a variety of widespread perspectives that help us have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based near London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, on-site swimming pool and gym, automatic enrolment to a great workplace pension scheme and season ticket loan facility. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. We can only achieve this through our people; with 90% of our staff saying they are proud to work here, and being consistently ranked among the best in the world you will have an opportunity to be part of this success.
London Business School