Can you provide an amazing experience?
Join us as a Programme Administrator and have a hand in giving our MFA and MIM students a high-quality learning experience. Make sure students and colleagues receive the best support as you champion customer service and assist the Programme Office Team with data processing and enquiries.
- High-quality support service provided to customers, colleagues and stakeholders.
- Timely availability of materials and supplies.
- Timely response to and resolution of enquiries, requests and issues.
- Accuracy and integrity of data in business systems
- Development of relationships within and outside the team, and positive feedback from colleagues.
- Contributions to process reviews and operational improvements.
- Compliance with processes, procedures standards.
Who we are looking for
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills and the ability to address a variety of stakeholders.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to organise and prioritise, even at the busiest times.
- Outstanding team working skills and the ability to work collaboratively.
- Ability to interpret and apply guidelines to specific activities or situations.
- Sound working knowledge of standard IT packages, systems and databases.
- Proactive approach to relationship development with colleagues.
- International experience or outlook and understanding of cultural diversity.
- High degree of motivation and positive energy.
- Commitment to customer care and supporting students to achieve their potential.
- Willingness to work on some weekends and outside of normal working hours when required
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
- Generous annual leave of 27 days PLUS extra between Christmas and New Year!
- Automatic enrolment to a fantastic workplace pension scheme
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool!
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Closing date - 23rd March 2023
London Business School