Can you provide an amazing experience?
Join us as a Programme Administrator and have a hand in giving our MBA students a high-quality learning experience.
You will have the opportunity to work with some of the most incredible minds of the future, and help ensure they receive the best and effective, key face to face personalised service, whilst enabling the successful functioning of the team
- Supporting student communications
- Supporting the organisation and delivery of our orientation week for incoming students
- Provide a first line contact service to students/participants/stakeholders, responding in a professional and timely manner to address queries or escalate as required to ensure effective resolution
- Liaise as required across the School to ensure efficient information exchange and the smooth delivery of activities enabling an excellent student/participant/ stakeholder experience.
Who we are looking for
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Further education or equivalent
- Very good working knowledge of standard IT packages, systems and/or databases, particularly Excel.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to address a variety of stakeholders.
- Previous experience in an administrative or front-line customer service role.
- Proactive approach to relationship development with colleagues.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good time management skills with the ability to manage own workload, organise and prioritise.
- Flexible and positive approach to working as part of a team.
- Enthusiastic attitude and professional manner.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
- Generous annual leave of 27 days PLUS extra between Christmas and New Year!
- Automatic enrolment to a fantastic workplace pension scheme
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool!
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Closing date 30th May 2022
London Business School