Can you provide an amazing experience?
Join us as a Programme Administrator and have a hand in giving our MBA students a high-quality learning experience. Make sure students and colleagues receive the best support as you champion customer service and assist the Programme Office Team with data processing and enquiries.
- Develop and maintain cross-programme awareness and knowledge, acting as first point of contact for students in-person, via email and telephone
- Assist with attendance monitoring and reporting for core, tailored core and elective MBA courses
- Assist in the running of major strategic programme events
- Assist in handling data related to MBA course portfolio
- Support in the creation of the MBA Student Directory
- Schedule and co-ordinate meetings
- Provide pastoral care to MBA students
Who we are looking for
- Very good working knowledge of standard IT packages, systems and/or databases, particularly Excel.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to address a variety of stakeholders.
- Previous experience in an administrative or front-line customer service role.
- Proactive approach to relationship development with colleagues.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good time management skills with the ability to manage own workload, organise and prioritise.
- Flexible and positive approach to working as part of a team.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy a generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to a fantastic workplace pension scheme and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School