Can you provide an amazing experience?
Join us as a Programme Administrator and have a hand in giving our EMBA students a high-quality learning experience. Make sure students and colleagues receive the best support as you champion customer service and assist the Programme Office Team with data processing and enquiries.
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people, businesses and markets around the world. We need the talent, tools and environment to share our thinking globally. In this role, you will have a real impact as you provide support to your EMBA colleagues and students, which will help us accomplish our vision.
That means you’ll:
• Develop and maintain cross-programme awareness and knowledge, acting as first point of contact for students in-person, via email and telephone
• Assist with attendance monitoring and reporting for core, tailored core and elective EMBA courses
• Assist in the running of major strategic programme events.
• Assist in handling data related to EMBA course portfolio.
• Monitor the general reception area and maintain stationary supplies.
• Support in the creation of the EMBA Student Directory.
• Schedule and co-ordinate meetings when required.
• Provide pastoral care to EMBA students when required.
• Be an excellent team player.
Who Are We Looking For
• Further education or equivalent.
• Very good working knowledge of standard IT packages, systems and/or databases, particularly Excel.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to address a variety of stakeholders.
• Previous experience in an administrative or front-line customer service role.
• Proactive approach to relationship development with colleagues.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Good time management skills with the ability to manage own workload, organise and prioritise.
• Flexible and positive approach to working as part of a team.
• Enthusiastic attitude and professional manner.
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy a generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to a fantastic workplace pension scheme and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles
Why London Business School?
Along with the rest of the world, we endured a difficult period due to the impact of COVID-19. As we embrace our new normal, we want to remain sensitive to the climate and assure you that all hiring is well considered and critical to our business function. Our vision is still to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This is achieved through our people; with 90% of our staff saying they are proud to work here.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School