Programme Administrator, Global Experiences
Fixed term role - 10 months
Can you make our ideas travel?
Support our global experiences team in providing our degree education students with applied and integrative learning experiences. Help deliver our portfolio of global programmes by providing administrative support to the global experiences team. You’ll also have the opportunity to travel to support on the delivery of these unique and exciting programmes.
- Provide a first line contact service to students and stakeholders
- Assist with the co-ordination of on- and off-campus events related to global initiatives, including international travel
- Help to manage and maintain all key data related to global initiatives.
- Monitor levels and order materials/resources required for global initiatives, ensuring that appropriate stock levels are maintained
- Support the development and delivery of feedback activities that contribute to learning enhancements and the continuous improvement of student/ participant/ stakeholder experiences
Who we are looking for
- Good communication skills and the ability to address a variety of stakeholders.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proactive approach to relationship development with colleagues.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good time management skills with the ability to organise and prioritise.
- Good team working skills and the ability to work collaboratively.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Willingness to undertake some overseas travel
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
- Generous annual leave of 27 days PLUS extra between Christmas and New Year!
- Automatic enrolment to a fantastic workplace pension scheme
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool!
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
London Business School