Can you provide an amazing experience?
Join us as a Programme Administrator and have a hand in giving our EMBA students a high-quality learning experience. Make sure students and colleagues receive the best support as you champion customer service and assist the Programme Office Team with data processing and enquiries.
That means you’ll:
• Develop and maintain cross-programme awareness and knowledge, acting as first point of contact for students in-person, via email and telephone
• Assist with attendance monitoring and reporting for core, tailored core and elective EMBA courses
• Assist in the running of major strategic programme events.
• Assist in handling data related to EMBA course portfolio.
• Monitor the general reception area and maintain stationary supplies.
• Support in the creation of the EMBA Student Directory.
• Schedule and co-ordinate meetings when required.
• Provide pastoral care to EMBA students when required.
• Be an excellent team player.
Who we are looking for
• Further education or equivalent.
• Very good working knowledge of standard IT packages, systems and/or databases, particularly Excel.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to address a variety of stakeholders.
• Previous experience in an administrative or front-line customer service role.
• Proactive approach to relationship development with colleagues.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Good time management skills with the ability to manage own workload, organise and prioritise.
• Flexible and positive approach to working as part of a team.
• Enthusiastic attitude and professional manner.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
- Generous annual leave of 27 days PLUS extra between Christmas and New Year!
- Automatic enrolment to a fantastic workplace pension scheme
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool!
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Closing Date: 22nd March 2022
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School