Are you enthusiastic about developing people’s knowledge of technology?
This role will act as Product Owner for all systems supporting the Recruitment and Admissions functions, working closely with colleagues within the central Technology Department.
The Product Owner will be a Senior Manager within the Business Systems & Analytics team which supports Recruitment & Admissions Team with the tools, training, support and insight to recruit, admit, and retain future alumni of London Business School.
The team supports the business processes, data and systems used to deliver recruitment and admissions services, and provides data analysis and management reporting to enable data-driven decisions.
- Product Ownership of systems supporting all Recruitment and Admission business capabilities.
- Business partnering with Recruitment & Admissions leadership & the Technology department
- Represents customer / users requirements and prioritises new features and changes
- Analyses market and/or user research, feedback, expert opinion and usage data to understand needs and opportunities.
- Represents the Recruitment & Admissions department on School-wide technology and data projects
- Support existing Technology through coordinating training, ensuring access to appropriate support documentation and resources, and through system configuration and basic system administration.
- Supports staff to align, streamline and automate business processes
- Provides data analysis and supports reporting services to enable data driven decision making.
Who we are looking for
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage a variety of audiences.
- Significant experience of software related to own area of specialism,
- Ability to build basic models or tools related to software of specialism preferred
- Sound working knowledge of policies, regulations and legislation in area of specialism.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Data Analytics and Data Visualization experience
- Practical experience of Business Process Improvement and relevant methodologies
- Ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritise and focus on material issues.
- In-depth knowledge of business education/specialist area.
- Experience of Product Ownership / Product Management and Agile Delivery methodologies.
- Experience in effectively managing external suppliers/contractors preferred
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
- Generous annual leave of 27 days PLUS extra between Christmas and New Year!
- Generous pension package, 21.4% employer contribution (in return for employee enrolment and contribution)
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Closing date 26th August 2022
London Business School