Pre Sales Co-ordinator
Do you have a passion for converting leads into sales?
London Business School are looking for a Pre Sales Co-ordinator to join our innovative Executive Education department to be responsible for the management of the client mailbox and converting leads and booking consultations with our CRM team.
Contributing to the sales targets of Executive Education Programmes and ensuring and an excellent first point of contact for all our Clients, you will have a good understanding of the products and services that London Business School offers to be able to direct prospective customers accordingly.
Alongside this you will work closely with the Senior Manager, Bid Management and Strategy and members of the bid and sales teams in identifying new target leads and contacts and introducing them to relevant members of the sales team.
- Act as the first point of contact within the team for prospective or current student/client/stakeholder enquiries and ensure that they are dealt with promptly to meet and exceed their needs and expectations.
- Organise, upload into and monitor databases to ensure accurate recording
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to help deliver team objectives and meet or exceed targets and metrics.
Who we are looking for
- Further education or equivalent.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment.
- Proven track record of delivering against Key Performance Indicators or metrics.
- Good communication skills and the ability to address a variety of stakeholders.
- Sound working knowledge of standard IT packages, systems and/or databases.
- Proactive approach to relationship development with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good time management skills with the ability to organise and prioritise.
- Good team working skills and the ability to work collaboratively.
- Ability to interpret and apply guidelines to a specific activity.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
- Generous annual leave of 27 days PLUS extra between Christmas and New Year!
- Automatic enrolment to a fantastic workplace pension scheme
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool!
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Closing date - 5th June 2023
London Business School