Post Room Assistant
Are you ready for a new type of post?
Our Portering and Post Room team within our Campus Services and Developments department ensure we process mail and deliveries, execute post-rounds and organise room set-up smoothly and efficiently. As our Post Room Assistant, you’ll liaise with senior management and solve customer problems quickly and effectively.
- Manage processing, distribution, delivery and collection
- Follow established procedure to maximise customer satisfaction
- Analyse and commission reports to establish trends that inform our decision-making
- Log the delivery and handling of goods across our School
- Develop well defined strategies that encourage continuous improvement
- Champion change by acting as a role model for your colleagues
- Work alongside other departments to prioritise deliveries effectively
Who we are looking for
Who We Are Looking For
- Excellent customer service skills
- A valid working driving licence
- Great communication and teamwork skills
- Experience with MS Office
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy a generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to a fantastic workplace pension scheme and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School