Are you reliable and NVQ Level 3 certified?
Join us as a Plumber and look after all of our Campus’ needs. Work with a qualified team of electricians, mechanical engineers, plumbers and carpenters. Together, you can meet deadlines and complete work requests to a high standard.
That means you’ll:
• Inform the Maintenance Manager of progress, completion and prioritisation of tasks daily
• Ensure all health and safety legislation requirements are adhered to
• Complete all maintenance works throughout the schools Estate
• Completed planned preventative maintenance inspections
• Assemble, install and repair fittings
• Provide guidance and advice to less experienced staff on practical issues.
Who Are We Looking For
• City and Guilds level 2 & 3 in mechanical engineering
• Qualification in Plumbing such as NVQ level 3
• Proven experience working in a busy maintenance environment, with good performance
• Customer service orientation
• Great communication skills
• Reliable team-working skills
Be part of an international network
We are a global institution with our staff representing 55 nationalities, 94% of students and 86% faculty being international. We bring together a variety of widespread perspectives that help us have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, an on-site swimming pool and gym, automatic enrolment to a fantastic workplace pension scheme and season ticket loan facility. You can also have opportunities to expand your skills.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. We can only achieve this through our people; with 90% of our staff saying they are proud to work here, and being consistently ranked among the best in the world you will have an opportunity to be part of this success.
London Business School