Resource Planning Manager
We’re looking for an innovative Resource Planning Manager who can add value to our Executive Education Programmes by leading a people and space planning team which is focused on the best client results and experience.
Our Executive Education department designs and delivers world class management and leadership development programmes for individuals and customised programmes for global organisations. The department accounts for a significant proportion of the School’s total revenue and is a key part of the future strategic and growth plans.
- Overseeing and managing the planning system and review ways to minimize resourcing challenges.
- Create and publish high level integrated schedules in accordance with the requirements or needs of the necessary stakeholders.
- Manage the resourcing needs working in collaboration with the relevant Executive Education teams
- Overall responsibility for Executive Education Resourcing Planning activities
- Development and implementation of best practice Resource Planning strategy, policy, processes, procedures, and aid and improve the operational performance to maximise customer satisfaction.
Who we are looking for
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience of leading in a planning environment with expert knowledge and understanding of resourcing systems and processes and ideally within an educational environment.
- Strong IT systems knowledge including knowledge and understanding of specialist systems, including planning systems (ideally Saviom) and CRM systems (ideally Salesforce/Microsoft Dynamics)
- Advanced Excel user
- Ability to analyse and manipulate technical and complex data and provide meaningful information
- Significant project/programme management experience with advanced planning skills.
- Commercial and financial management including cost control and how this impacts resourcing.
- Ability to manage with positive engagements multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritise and focus on material issues.
- Ideally an in-depth knowledge of business education.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in our sector and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School