People Operations Manager
Join our busy people team as our People Operations Manager and manage the day to day running of our operations function. This includes overseeing and managing our casual contractors, new starter documentation, visa and immigration, and leaver and exit interview processes. Lead and mentor a team of assistants and be an escalation point for queries. Additionally, you’ll help manage our employee relations infrastructure from an operations perspective.
- Day to day management of the People Operations function
- Contribute to the development of strategy for the People Operations function
- Support the Employee relations infrastructure and process, working closely with our third party ER provider
- Resolve escalated more complex queries and offer support, guidance and signposting to managers on ER and HR Ops issues
- Driving continuous improvement to our current processes
- Line management of two People Assistants
Who we are looking for
- A degree or equivalent experience and commercial acumen.
- CIPD qualified (preferred)
- Previous professional experience in an HR function
- Previous line management or supervisory experience of both people and processes
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage a variety of audiences.
- Ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in handling a case load of employee relations including disciplinary, dismissals, grievances, etc.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in our sector and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School