People Business Partner (Operational Delivery)
Are you keen to provide proactive advice and trusted insights?
We are looking for a People Business Partner to build capability and confidence through coaching and advising in all aspects of People practices.
Can you support the delivery of our People plan?
Our People department provides information, insight and support to help build the most engaged workforce. Working closely with the Senior Business Partner, you will support your business areas in day-to-day People operations activity, as well as leading on wider projects, such as organisational change and talent initiatives.
You will shape the future of our global business as you:
• Coach managers on all People generalist and employee relations matters
• Support managers and staff throughout the employee lifecycle e.g. onboarding, performance management, occupational health referrals, flexible working requests and exit interviews
• Ensure the day to day People operations for your business areas run effectively and is compliant at all times
• Use data to drive insight that you can share with managers to help decision making
• Understand and improve the resourcing plan for the division
• Look at how we can grow our talent, building on strengths and working on weaknesses
• Stay up-to-date with the changing policy landscape, assessing implications and managing changes.
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we have to make sure we’ve got the people, tools and infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role, you will strive to raise the impact and profile of People practices.
Who Are We Looking For
• A relevant degree, and ideally CIPD qualifications
• Exceptional relationship building and influencing capability and strong coaching skills
• A proven track record in leading organisational change and using data to inform and drive decision making
• A solution-focused problem solver
Be part of an international network
We are a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international. Together, we’re changing the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work at the heart of Europe’s digital capital – and in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Benefits We Offer
As an employee at London Business School you will enjoy a generous holiday entitlement, on site swimming pool, sauna and gym, automatic enrolment to the Universities Superannuation Scheme (a defined benefit workplace pension scheme) and season ticket loan facility. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This can only be achieved through our people; with 93% of our staff saying they are proud to work here and being consistently ranked among the best in the world for our MBA, global Executive MBA and Masters in Finance programmes you will have an opportunity to be part of this journey.
London Business School