Are you ready to start your HR career?
Join our People team and help us provide support to our managers and employees. In this role, you’ll manage our casual workforce. This involves end to end employment administration of the process, liaising with stakeholders across the school, and managing our casual’s inbox. You’ll have great attention to detail, love to be organised, and have the ability to identify and implement process improvements.
- Drafting/preparing new starter contracts for casual staff
- Creation and completion of new employee files ensuring that all files are accurate and completed.
- Ensuring Pre-employment checks, including references and Right to Work Checks are completed for all new casuals
- Managing the process for re-contracting of existing casuals
- Manage the casuals inbox, responding to and escalating queries when required
- Other generalist HR administration as and when required
Who we are looking for
- Further education or equivalent.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Previous administration experience
- Good communication skills and the ability to address a variety of stakeholders.
- Sound working knowledge of standard IT packages, systems and/or databases.
- Good project coordination and time management skills
- Experience in HR/Recruitment or managing a bank of casual staff would be desirable
- Experience completing right to work checks would also be desirable
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy a generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to a fantastic workplace pension scheme and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School