Do you want to get involved in a changing People environment?
Join our People team and help us provide support to our managers and employees across the organisation.
Can you work under your own initiative?
Provide exceptional customer service and play a frontline role in our People team. Support our staff through their entire employee life cycle. From conducting maternity meetings to managing projects, maintaining records to solving business problems, you will handle a varied workload and tackle any task that’s sent your way.
• Role model the behaviours expected from all colleagues and have a genuine drive to support with employee relations
• Act as the first point of contact for all employees and manage People administration
• Prepare contracts of employment, handle ad hoc requests and conduct exit interviews
• Provide ad-hoc support on a range of projects as needed
• Record, track and report on information ranging from turnover to absence management
• Proactively look to improve processes within the People team
• Manage a varied and changing workload
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that leave a lasting impact on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we ensure we have the talent, tools and infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role, you will bring enthusiasm and potential and make a real positive impact on the way we hire and develop people.
Who Are We Looking For
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Over a year’s experience related to People
• People with a passion for customer service
• Enthusiasm, ambition and a can-do attitude
• Detail-oriented, organised and capable of handling a varied workload
• A desire to go far working in People
Be part of our international network
We are a global institution. Our staff represent 55 nationalities, with 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty being international. We bring together a variety of widespread perspectives helping us to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy a generous annual leave, an on-site swimming pool and gym, automatic enrolment to a fantastic workplace pension scheme and season ticket loan facility. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This is achieved through our people; with 90% of our staff saying they are proud to work here, and being consistently ranked among the best in the world you will have an opportunity to be part of this success.
London Business School